These are amendments to the normal USPSA Match Policies at EHPSA to allow operation of a match under PA Phase YELLOW Covid-19 Controls.
- The main clubhouse room will be closed. There will be no drinks/snacks available for purchase.
- The restroom at the indoor pistol range entrance will be open.
- All shooters must pre-register via Practiscore Match Management.
- Pre-registration will close at 8:00 PM on the Friday before the match.
- If you are not a Practiscore Match Management user, send an email with your registration info to email@example.com to register.
- Shooting sessions (times are best estimates).
- Saturday mid-day. Start time is when setup is complete, typically 11:30 AM. Setup crew and additional shooters to fill 3 squads of 8.
- Saturday afternoon. 2:00 PM start time. 3 squads of 8 shooters, starting on Stages 1, 3, and 5.
- Sunday morning. 9:00 AM start time. 3 squads of 8 shooters, starting on Stages 1, 3, and 5.
- Sunday mid-day. 11:30 AM start time. 3 squads of 8 shooters, starting on Stages 1, 3, and 5.
- Sunday afternoon. 2:00 PM start time. 3 squads of 8 shooters, starting on Stages 1, 3, and 5.
- Shooters will go directly to their starting stage.
- There will be a Safe Area at every stage.
- There will be a plastic bag at the starting stages to deposit match fees.
- PA Department of Health Guidance related to the Covid-19 emergency must be followed at all times.
- Face coverings/masks are required.
- Social distancing must be practiced. Safely running the shooter is still the RO’s priority.
- Shooters should be self-sufficient with hand sanitizer and/or sanitizing wipes.
- Shared timers and scoring tablets should be sanitized frequently.
- STAY HOME if you have these Covid-19 symptoms.
- Shortness of breath or difficulty breathing
- Repeated shaking with chills
- Muscle pain
- Sore throat
- New loss of taste of smell